Where can I learn more?
If you want more information, contact your doctor to talk about the COVID vaccine.
You can also learn more from the following resources, which doctors often reference for trusted information about the vaccines:
- Manitoba government vaccine site and Q&A
- What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine for Canada (Health Canada)
- Immunize Canada’s COVID-19 vaccine resources
- Vaccine trackers from McGill University and New York Times
- CANVax COVID-19 resources
- Ryerson University’s COVID-19 MisInfo, a fact checking portal.
- Canada’s recommendations on the use of COVID-19 vaccines (National Advisory Committee on Immunization)
You can submit a general question about the vaccines on our site, and we may post your question and the answer from doctors.