Find anwers to your vaccine questions

Begin typing your question below


How do I access my vaccine card, or proof of immunization?

In Manitoba, you can access both a record of your COVID-19 immunizations and an official vaccine card.

Vaccine Card

The Manitoba Government has introduced a vaccine card to provide official proof of COVID-19 immunization. This is sometimes referred to as a vaccine passport. The immunization card is available in both digital and hard copy forms.

To request a free vaccine card, you must:

  • Have a Manitoba Health Card, and
  • Be fully immunized, (14 or more days after your second dose).

You can request your vaccine card by visiting You will need your Manitoba Health card to apply. If eligible, you should get a digital QR code with your name and vaccination status instantly, and a hard copy card can be sent to you in the mail.

The digital or hard copy card will be scanned when proof of immunization status is required.

Immunization Record

You can get a record of your COVID-19 immunizations through Shared Health’s online test result portal. You will need a valid Manitoba Health card and an email address. The record shows which vaccine you received and when. 

If you need to make corrections to your immunization record, you can also call 1-844-MAN-VACC (1-844-626-8222) and follow the prompts or use this government online form.

What do I do if I received my immunization outside of Manitoba?

People who received a COVID-19 vaccine outside of Manitoba should complete a government online form to update their immunization information. This e-form can also be used to request other updates or corrections to a COVID-19 immunization.  You can also contact your local public health office for assistance, if needed.

Further Details

You can read more about the COVID-19 Vaccine Card on the government’s website.