Stream our Town Hall on the Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine On-Demand
Watch On-Demand Anytime: Click here to watch a recording of the live Town Hall on YouTube!
The townhall included an expert medical panel with vaccine and pediatric specialists, including:
- Dr. Marni Hanna, President of the Manitoba Pediatric Society
- Dr. Ruth Grimes, President of the Canadian Paediatric Society
- Dr. Jared Bullard, Section Head of Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Associate Medical Director of Cadham Lab
- Dr. Joss Reimer, provincial COVID-19 vaccine Medical Lead and Medical Officer of Health
- Dr. Ashley Chopek, pediatric oncology and bone marrow transplant specialist
“As a pediatrician, I want to ensure all parents have the facts to make a fully-informed decision about the COVID-19 vaccine,” said Dr. Ruth Grimes, President of the Canadian Paediatric Society. “The vaccine will offer protection against COVID-19 and related complications. It will also help to protect those around you, and avoid disruptions to our everyday lives.”
Past Town Hall Recordings
Doctors Manitoba has hosted several town halls to answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccines, as well as COVID risks and precautions for the return to school in September 2021.
You can watch the town hall recordings on demand, below:
Back-to-School COVID-19 Town Hall!
Vaccine Town Hall for All!
Vaccine Town Hall for Youth and Parents/Guardians
Vaccine Town Hall for Morden, Winkler and Southern Manitoba
Vaccine Town Hall for Steinbach and Southeastern Manitoba
ManitobaVaccine.ca is an initiative of Doctors Manitoba, to provide information and answers for Manitobans about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Doctors Manitoba was founded in 1908 and today we represent all 3,000+ physicians in the province. We exist to ensure physicians have the support they need so they can provide exceptional care to Manitobans.