We held a Vaccine Town Hall on June 23, hosted by Ace Burpee. You can watch it below!
A panel of six knowledgeable physicians responded to dozens of questions about the vaccines and COVID-19.
The panel included:
- Dr. Jennifer Potter, family physician
- Dr. Alex Singer, family physician, director of research & quality improvement and associate professor
- Dr. Gigi Osler, ENT surgeon, frequent COVID-19 commentator, assistant professor, and past president of the Canadian Medical Association
- Dr. Amila Heendeniya, infectious disease specialist practicing at all three acute care hospitals in Winnipeg
- Dr. Vanessa Poliquin, obstetrician, gynecologist, reproductive infectious disease specialist and associate professor
- Dr. Chrystyna Kalicinsky, allergy and asthma specialist with expertise in clinical immunology